============
C H A R A C T E R
============

- Character Name: Tebowtime
- Class: Shaman
- Race: Goblin
- Level: 90
- Talent Spec: Resto OS: Enhance
- Armory Link (please log out in PvE gear, feel free to link raid-ready alts as well):
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... ime/simple

- Aside from your current class, which other classes are you experienced with?: Frost DK, Rogue
- Do you raid on different characters with other guilds or is this character your "main"?: Main

===========
S C H E D U L E
===========

- Time zone: Mountain
- Average Playtime per Week (Hours): 20+
- We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9PM to Midnight (server time); can you make those times? (Y/N): yes

=======
R A I D S
=======

- Do you have raiding experience pre-Mists of Pandaria? (Y/N): Y some icc and cata
- How do you feel about being on rotation and how would you react if you were on standby for a raid?: That is fine
- Are you ready to:
-> invest some time to gather regents for consumables? (Y/N): Y
-> invest some time to gather regents for resistance gear if/when needed? (Y/N): Y
-> practice fights with simulators/daily quests or watch videos about fights that are relatively complex? (Y/N): Y
- Will you sign-up for raids and attend to those you signed up for? (Y/N): Y

=========
A D D O N S
=========

- We require ALL members of the guild to have the latest version of the following tools / addons:
Deadly Boss Mods
Omen Threat Meter
Mumble

- Are you ready to install all of those addons if you are not using them already? (Y/N): Y, use vent instead of mumble but i have it
- What class/role specific mods, or any other mods do you find helpful for maximizing your play? (link a picture of your UI, if you want): Shaman Friend

=============
R E F E R E N C E S
=============

- Do you know any <Clan WMD> members?: nope

===========
C O M M E N T S
===========

Tell us a bit about yourself:
- Why did you choose to apply to <Clan WMD>?:
Saw your guild on guild finder and did a little research was delighted to find you guys had awesome videos downing bosses and just kicking ass. I want to work hard and reach your guys level of play. Took a little break due to personal reasons and so I am without a guild and behind on gear. Need a supportive guild that is friendly and active that I can call home.
- If you had to describe yourself as a 'casual' or 'hardcore' player, which would you choose? and why?:
I would say in between casual and hardcore because I have been playing since vanilla, but never really been in a great raiding guild.
- Anything else you would like to add?:
Do not mind being left out of the raid! I have been looking for a guild for a long time and feel like clan WMD is the guild for me. I am willing to work hard and do my part to be a worthy addition to the team.